Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ecuador

   I am very excited that I leave Monday! This will be my first trip, so I'm not totally sure what to expect, but I know that God will do mighty things in and through me and  my fellow missionaries.
  My suitcase is almost completely packed, and everything is ready.  I fly to Miami on Monday and will be there for three days for training. After that I will head to Quito, Ecuador. It is going to be absolutely amazing! I have already "met" some of my team mates through facebook and email. It has been cool to talk to tons of teens from all around the country( and a few from other countries) that have the same goal and Christian values as I do. It brings new meaning to "brothers and sisters in Christ." I feel like I have known these people for years, and we have only talked a few times in reality.
   Anyway, thank you all for your prayers and financial support. It means the world to me. I will keep everyone updated on this blog if I can :)

Well, that's really all I have for now..
so Until next time,
Taylor

No comments: