Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally!

I know that I was supposed to post these pictures of the junior high jive on Sunday, but throughout the week, I forgot or ran out of time. So, to delay the viewing of the photos no longer, Here they are.


Here we are, clean and ready to go, beginning with prayer. We had no idea what was about to happen.

This is during the soapy sack race, when it first started raining. We just started dancing and going crazy. A few of us had already been in the soapy bag, so we were covered in soap and basically taking a shower in the rain.




This is the reason my team lost. Our trash bag got turned inside out! This is most of our team trying to fix it so the next person could go.






This is Bro. Josh's son, Jeremiah. He was enjoying being able to play in the rain without getting in trouble.






Stormi is bobbing for the baby toys in syrup.( Notice the person standing above her with his hands on a plate of flour ready to throw it in her face after she got the toy.) Bro. Josh said that the toys were his kids toys. When someone asked if he cleaned the toys, he said, "Oh yeah. I scrubbed them really well in the toilet." Good thing he was kidding... I think. I hope.







My friend, Taylor H. after digging for the pineapples that were in the flour. I don't even want to know what I looked like after doing this.





And Finally, The best picture of all:

Yes. This is me desperately trying to quickly pour the baby "food" into my mouth. I had to bang the jar on my teeth,hit the bottom, and shake the jar because, like I said before, the baby food had a mind of its own. It slowly and deliberately dripped into my mouth.Now I know why it is difficult to feed babies.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow! How neat and yucky at the same time. The "bobbing in syrup" is really disturbing!! It looks like you all had a blast. Glad it was YOU and not ME! LOL!! =o)

Love,
Mrs. B