Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Taking a Break

This will be my last post until about June 10. I decided to not go on the computer(except at school and checking the daily Bible verse I receive by email) for one month. I spend entirely too much time on the computer- especially the Internet. I could be doing much more constructive things with the time that I spend on the computer- things like reading the Bible and spending more time with God. I will start this commitment tomorrow and try to keep the commitment for a month.

Dear God,
I want to give up the computer for a whole month. I know it's what You would want me to do, but it will be tough and I can't do it alone. I need your help with this. Please give me the strength to resist the temptation. I know you will help me. Thank you for that. I love you, Father.
In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments: